Re: [Rival] Signs of Weakness in Vista: Microsoft Does Clearance Sale

____/ thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 02 January 2008 14:54 :
\____

> amicus_curious <ACDC@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Well it has always been the case that no one cares about Linux.  We all know
>> that.
>
> Nonesense.  You obviously care a lot about Linux... why else would you
> continue to post in this forum?

Fear.

(and the money Microsoft pays him, in one form or another)

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Watch your step, that soapbox is very slippery
Mem:    515500k total,   298268k used,   217232k free,     9184k buffers