Re: Just thought I'd mention...

In article <3461148.LN7qVOYf2H@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Tim lied to you by the way. I'm against the Ubuntu bashers there and
> I get told off for just daring to mentioned Ubuntu.

Too bad I didn't say you were for the Ubuntu bashers.  What I said was
that you bitch about people who say "Ubuntu" when saying something that
would work with other distros.  For example, if someone posts an
article titled "10 neat Ubuntu tips" and they would also work on Fedora
and SUSE, there's a good chance you'll give them a little lecture on
how they should not say Ubunutu when they could have said Linux.

--
--Tim Smith