Re: Why Microsoft's Copy-Killing Has Reached a Dead End.

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 01 January 2008 16:17 : \____

> Hence why Microsoft's business position is extremely perilous, but few
> folk have recognised this.  Yet.  Microsoft no longer have the income to
> build up huge cash reserves in order to pay off these kinds of lawsuits.
> Their whole model is broken.  They desperately need a new model, but
> they don't have one which works.

Lobbying, pressuring and blackmail seems like their most effective model in
Holland at the moment. They are already pulling some nasty tricks for all I
can tell. Criminals don't play by the rule, unless it's part of their /own/
rules.

What worries me is that Google gains great power while absorbing such vain and
criminal-minded people from Microsoft. It's like a relocation. Google
accommodates the same evil (and sometimes with conviction to show this) minds.

Let's hope for the best...

"We have increased our prices over the last 10 years
[whilhttp://Schestowitz.com  |    RHAT Linux     |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 18:05:01 up 22 days,  6:53,  4 users,  load average: 0.95, 0.71, 0.75