Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 20 January 2008 12:05 : \____

>> ____/ Kier on Saturday 19 January 2008 18:08 : \____

>>> Don't be idiotic.
>>
>> I was joking. Bad humours, I'll admit...
>>

> Actually, the Register article you posted shows that you are likely to
> be correct.  But please, stop responding to Kier's abuse...

No, I don't need civil wars. Kier is still quite civil and combatting each
other is just what the trolls want (Kier feeds the trolls very often, but he
is not a troll *LOL*).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
Tasks: 109 total,   1 running, 108 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie