Re: [News] [Rival] Intel's CEO Does Damage Control After Assaulting a Charity, Spreads FUD

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 16 January 2008 08:03 : \____

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/01/15/paul-otellini-tells-intel

>> Paul Otellini is apparently quite a scummy man who deletes evidence of his
>> business crimes (see below).
>
> The spin is palpable.  I note he mentions nothing of Intel trying to
> influence governments away from OLPC, nor anything about the inability
> of Intel to provide hardware with sufficiently low power requirements.
>
> I doubt his workforce are so easily fooled, however.

My brother-in-law works for them. He is just very obedient. An top Intel man
jumped that ship recently and I wonder if we'll see more after all those
destructed E-mails (criminal evidence, one would assume). Microsoft already
has an image problem. Intel deserves one too. I recently read about how
successful Intel has been in terms of marketing and retaining a strong image,
despite so much shady stuff (going back to retaliation tactics and threats in
the 90s). Remember the motto of the company's founder.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Othello: http://othellomaster.com
         run-level 2  2007-12-10 11:12                   last=