Re: Woohooo first page for perl programmer

____/ John Bokma on Wednesday 09 January 2008 14:22 : \____

>> ____/ John Bokma on Tuesday 08 January 2008 14:20 : \____

>>> Thanks! And dang, I dropped to #2 again.
>>>
>>> And credits where credits are due, thanks to several people here, who
>>> recommended me to go after Perl programmers, I am on #4 for perl
>>> programmers.
>>
>> How many referrals does that SERP get you per month? How many
>> customers? Any way of measuring that reliably?
>
> No idea, to be honest. Most customers I do get via my site, some via
> Usenet (mostly people who know me for some time). I am currently working
> for a customer from Japan, and I am quite sure he found me via my site.

How do you know that he search for 'perl programmer' and not 'mexican sperm'
or 'tarantula'?

Network traffic is  being polluted by SPAM. Help the Internet. Adopt *nix.
Cpu(s): 25.0%us,  4.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.8%id,  3.8%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st