Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:19:15 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> What's the matter with you, Timmy? Trying to portray this as some kind of war
> of OLPC /against/ me? Or Mary attacking me? Give me a break, shill. You're
> only trying to create civil wars (again!!).

You're an idiot Roy Schestowitz.
You have an agenda.
You are obviously being funded.
You have fooled quite a few people who are so desperate to hear about Linux
they will believe anyone, but you have not fooled everyone.
Your day of reckoning will come, sooner or later, and you will flame out
like all the rest of your ilk only to be forgotten at which point you can
ponder about all of your wasted time.
Hopefully the financial compensation is enough for the moment because your
long term future looks dismal.
A simple Google search is all that is needed.
Your support of a loony toon like Rex Ballard just goes to prove how nutty
you really are.
One listen to your podcast, proves you are a total bore who barely has a
command of the English language and who in truth sounds mentally retarded.
That will surely go a long way toward your finding employment after your
grant money runs out. NOT!
And even if you should slip through the screening process, you will now
have to deal with co-workers who will surely look up all kinds of dirt on
you, and they will find plenty.
Good luck.
You will need it.

You do realize that at some point you may be asked to prove your claims
against the likes of Novel, Microsoft etc.
I've said it before and I will say it again, I hope you have a good
attorney because you just might need one.