Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

Tim Smith wrote:

> Mary Lou Jepsen is one of the main people behind the OLPC (see
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Lou_Jepsen> for details).  She posted
> to Slashdot to refute the FUD, which Roy is spreading in several places,
> that olpcnews.com is an Intel shill site:
>
> <http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=416106&cid=22017038>
>
> Roy's evidence?  Someone who write at olpcnews.com is a director of a
> division of IESC (<http://www.iesc.org/>) that has done some projects
> with Intel (and, among others, the Peace Corp, Africare, and Helen
> Keller international).

Why don't you provide the context?

Written *that* way you did, I can only conclude that you are lying (again)
and purposefully avoided anything which would make checking of your and
Roys claims easily possible
--
Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.