Re: [News] [Rights] BBC Director General lies about iPlayer to Government

____/ [H]omer on Monday 14 January 2008 01:57 : \____

> No wonder Mark "to be honest" Thomson is stuttering so much, with such a
> bunch of lies as that. And in parliament ... and on camera too! His new
> columnist, Bill Gates, must be paying him well.

Priceless!

I don't know if you know this, but the BBC has become so frightened of
awareness that its heads started responding in one of my blogs. They are
really desperate to defend themselves and they do using all sorts of pointers
and false claims.

But, hey! There are only 400-600 people on the BBC Web site, right Ashley? To
heck with Linux. Maybe he should also stop using Google...

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Vista - Windows for zombies (and human beings)
Cpu(s): 24.9%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.9%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st