[News] Fedora Linux Expert Paul Frields Now Fedora Project Leader

  • Subject: [News] Fedora Linux Expert Paul Frields Now Fedora Project Leader
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:29:35 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Paul Frields as FPL: looks like a good choice

,----[ Quote ]
| A guy who pays attention to the small details that matter is an asset to any
| distro.
`----

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/01/13/11/40/19-paul-frields-as-fpl-looks-like-a

Related:

Fedora 8 renews tradition of innovations

,----[ Quote ]
| This release makes it obvious that the Fedora community prides itself on
| innovation.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/119998

Community Welcomes Fedora 8 With Strong Download Numbers

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 8 offers both GNOME and KDE-based Live CDs and a general-purpose
| installable DVD for workstations and servers. It also includes improved Live
| USB support, making it possible to install, boot and run the entire
| distribution off of a USB key without touching the computer's hard disk at
| all. This enhancement makes Fedora attractive to those who wish to experiment
| with Linux without risking their data.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/071112/20071112005990.html?.v=1

Upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit Fedora Linux without a system reinstall

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/123800