Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Might Get Deeper into Hardware Business with Logitech Takeover

* DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut wrote:
>> * [H]omer peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Please God no!
>>>
>>> I happen to like Logitech gear, especially their mice. I'd hate to
>>> lose that to the Beast.
>>
>> But how else is Microsoft going to ensure you see nothing but the
>> Microsoft logo when you can the keyboards and mice shelves at Office
>> Depot?
>>
>> They've got to keep those consumers thinking that "Microsoft /is/
>> computing."
>
> Again, looks like YOU and a few cola wacks personally need to step up and
> start a company manufacturing computer mice.  Nothing is stopping you guys.

Nothing except motivation, or given that, a marketing plan and some
capitalization, and a way to get into Office Depot when Kensiko and
Kensington do not.

The points sure whiz over your head.

--
...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly).