Re: [News] Belgian ISP appeals content-filtering mandate

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Thursday 10 January 2008 20:09 : \____

> [I'd certainly love to know the details on this.  The original suit
> had to do with music files, probably MP3s, according to the very
> last paragraph of the article.]

Other parties have a lot to benefit here. Once you get the technology inside
the warehouse, you can move the knobs around and filter whatever is perceived
as "unhealthy". Wait and watch. I won't come. It already /has/ (e.g. AT&T
doing political, packet-based censorship in the "Land of the 'Free'").

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Black holes are where God is divided by zero"
Tasks: 176 total,   1 running, 174 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie