Re: [News] [Rival] Micoshaft Tries to Handle Massive Exodus Without Causing Panic

Micoshaft Asstroturfer Cletus Spencer flatly wrote on behalf of micoshaft
corporation:

> "Jerry McBride" <jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Cletus Spencer wrote:
>>

>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Hey retarded Roy Schestowitz? Your spamming not going well eh? Your
>>> masters who pay you tell you to post absolutely anything regardless if
>>> it is accurate or not.
>>>

>>> Another day, another key Googler departs
>>> http://venturebeat.com/2007/10/23
another-day-another-key-googler-departs/

>>> McCaffrey leaving Google
>>>
>> http://www.siliconbeat.com/entries/2004/12/19
mccaffrey_leaving_google.html

>>> AdMob Snares Google's Kevin Scott
>>>
>> http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/10/16
exclusive-admob-snares-googles-kevin-scott/

>>> Google veterans leaving the nest in search of bigger jobs
>>> http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/12/28/business/vc.php
>>>
>>> Top Engineer Leaving Google for Astronomy Job
>>>
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/23
AR2005052301935.html

>>> Google Vet Hirsch Leaving For Startups
>>>
>> http://www.alleyinsider.com/2008/01
ny-google-vet-hirsch-leaving-for-startups.html

>>> Michael Moritz Leaving Google Board of Directors
>>>
>> http://www.searchenginejournal.com
michael-moritz-leaving-google-board-of-directors/4573/

>>> Another Google Executive Says "Farewell"
>>> http://mashable.com/2007/12/13/chris-sacca-leaves-google/
>>>

>> Hmmm... none of them moving to Microsoft.How many Microsoft employees
>> have moved to Google... I've lost count.
>
> A pathetic attempt to move the goal posts once again. The original topic
> was "executives leaving" - like an executive leaving ANY company is
> something new.
>
> Nice attempt to change the topic to execs leaving and going to work at a
> specific company from execs simply leaving. Why don't you move the goal
> posts some more and qualify it with "Male executives between the ages of
> 34 and 38 with brown eyes who left a company"
>
> The fact is that Execs leave companies. It happens all of the time. Only
> scumbags and liars (like you and Roy Schestowitz) would take an ordinary
> event and attempt to blow it out of proportion.

Looks like its Friday, and your day job is over, the weekend has
arrived, and you have put on a new sock from last week.
What a way to spend your life eh? - just spliffing and halucinating
your way into irrelevance!

And look Linux is now distributing 1 million+ desktops per month
and 1 million new embedded Linux devices PER DAY.

Do you really think asstroturfing for micoshaft and other
corporations makes any difference to the uptake of Linux?