Re: Name for encumbered Linuxes?

____/ [H]omer on Friday 11 January 2008 12:53 : \____

>> Do a google for 'Ballnux'. The number of results will gradually grow
>> (it started from 0 yesterday).
>
> Google wrote:
>
> "Did you mean: balls"
>
> Hehe! Close enough.

Yes, I saw that. I've put that in 3 or 4 separate Web sites so far. The Google
spider will pick them up as time goes by and tell you that ballox (sic) is
balls, which it ain't. As time goes by and saturation for the query goes,
maybe Google will correct the proposal to something like "SUSE", "extortion",
or "cancer".

Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
Tasks: 150 total,   1 running, 148 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie