Re: [News] French Police Moves to GNU/Linux!!

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:29:24 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
> 30055032.AsvZDZv4RK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/30/08 11:49 PM:
>
>> ____/ Thufir on Wednesday 30 January 2008 22:51 : \____

>> Snit, please go away. You don't belong here.
>
> Where do I go to sign up for a membership card?

Well, you used to have suck Roy Schestowitz's dick, but now that he has
become a female I'm not sure what the membership requirements are.

Maybe some hugging and cuddling will suffice?

BTW even using the criteria in the Linonuts bogus charter, most of them
don't belong here.
This isn't a "I hate Microsoft Group" , nor is it a conspiracy group and
lastly it's not a place to spew loads of one way SPAM each day like
Schestowitz does.

It's supposed to be a discussion group, not a one way sewer pipe leading to
Roy Schestowitz's dorm room.