Re: [News] Funding Comes to Open-source Company While Open Source Censor (Yahoo) Sacks 1000

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 30 January 2008 19:48 : \____

>> Yahoo Slashing 1,000 Jobs Amid Profit Drop
>
> Let's hope they start with the Microsoft fanbois who work as moderators
> on Yahoo! Answers.

They ceraintly took note of the complaints. With almost a million people out
there becoming aware of this issue (huge PR blow to Yahoo which needs
to /invite/  visitors), be sure there was some investigation.

"The collaborative, massively distributed development process behind the
Internet and Open Source projects is not your enemy. It is your friend, the
source of basic research that you can turn into your next generation of
products."
                --Tim O’Reilly