Re: [News] New UML Modeler on GNU/Linux

> Penguin-powered UML modeling
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Linux users who don't mind paying for their software should try the die-hard
>| Poseidon, which branched long ago from the open-source ArgoUML. And while
>| you're there, don't overlook their modeling extension for Eclipse, Apollo
>| 3.0, which provides round-trip engineering for Java 5 and UML 2.1. Or
>| alternatively, take a look at another commercial modeler, MagicDraw from No
>| Magic, a well-featured UML tool with team support.
> `----
>
> http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2008/01/29/linux_uml_modeling/

This gave me a chuckle:

   Gnome users who want to recreate the pain of creating diagrams in
   Visio and then hitting a brick wall when they find they want the
   editor to respect UML semantics, should try the Visio-inspired Dia.

--
God is not willing to do everything, and thus take away our free will and that
share of glory which belongs to us.