Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 26th of January, 2008.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:27:45 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

>> I think that's because [H]omer left all the dirty clothes in the hamper. Troll
>> feeding is seen as nonexistent.
>>

> I had a brief chat with Roy C about this who confirmed the same thing.

Yea, it's known as editing the stolen script to fir what you COLA bozos
wish to see.

Further proof your stolen stats script is BS.
So where is the source code to this script [Homer] and why do you expect
others to release their source code?

Hypocrite.