Re: Beagle and Ballnux: More Mono?

* dBera peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On Jan 26, 12:05 pm, Linonut <lino...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>> > Open letter to OpenSUSE users [about Beagle]
>>
>> > ,----[ Quote ]
>> > `----
>>
>> >http://dtecht.blogspot.com/2008/01/open-letter-to-opensuse-users.html
>>
>> Doesn't the Mono team know how to use valgrind?
>
> What has mono to do with C libraries ?

Read the above.  Valgrind will help them find the problems in the C
libraries.

And, after a couple minutes looking, I find that they /do/ seem to know
about valgrind at Mono:

   http://www.mono-project.com/Debugging#Using_Valgrind_on_Mono

    Using Valgrind on Mono

    Sometimes it might be useful to run Mono with Valgrind to track
    problems in the application. This is particularly helpful when
    debugging problems with P/Invoked libraries or bindings.

    Historically Mono and Valgrind didn't always played well together.
    If this has discouraged you in the past then it's time to try it
    again!

And they say you never find good info in COLA.

--
It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli