Re: [Rival] Microsoft is Faking It Again (Financial Results)

  • Subject: Re: [Rival] Microsoft is Faking It Again (Financial Results)
  • From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:14:45 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:49:07 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> From a reliable source I hear that it's the same old business. "If you can get
> hold of this article, it is probably time to dig it out again and use in the
> context of the current financial troubles.  Microsoft execs bluff like
> anything, but basically it seems much of the Vista sales aren't sales." I've
> said that for over a year.

More Schestowitz FUD.

While I agree with you that MS and IBM and etc are fudging the numbers, I
say so as an opinion.

You act like it is fact...

So where is your proof Roy Schestowitz?

"A reliable source" doesn't cut it, although in COLA it probably does,
sadly enough.

Haven't the minions in COLA had enough of this clown Roy Schestowitz?

Why not ask him for proof?