Re: [News] WebCopier Ported to GNU/Linux, "Official Support" Myths Debunked

On 2008-01-25, Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:23:32 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

>>> WebCopier for Linux - Get a Copy of Your Favorite Websites and Browse
>>> Them Offline at Any Time.
>>
>> Why not just use lftp or wget?
>
> Tell me again how user friendly Linux is.

Tell me why you feel the need to overcomplicate something.

This is something that is already pretty trivial to describe.
The only thing left to do is to perhaps integrate the browser
so you don't have to deal with the inhumanity of cutting and
then pasting an URL into another tool.

A sort of "arcshell" for wget might make a handy firefox extension.

--

	iTunes is not progressive. It's a throwback.		|||
							       / | \