Re: [News] Three $200 GNU/Linux PC Reviewed, Seen as Suitable for Most People

On 2008-01-25, Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 02:45:21 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Five reasons not to fear a $200 Linux PC
>
> Fear?
> Most people are laughing their asses off.
> They are POS.

What's to get excited about anymore really. Unless you
have an OS that's intentionally wasting more resources
so that you need more resources, there really isn't
much point.

Some people might like to do h264 compression and
others might like newer FPS games. For the rest of
the 95% of the population, the cheapest available
PC will do.

My "POS" does divx transcodes at 70fps so I am not too unhappy.

--
NO! There are no CODICILES of Fight Club!                           |||
                                                                   / | \