[News] Many Open Source Conferences Ahead; Embedded Linux Conference Videos Are Out

  • Subject: [News] Many Open Source Conferences Ahead; Embedded Linux Conference Videos Are Out
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:16:09 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Upcoming Open Source Conferences

,----[ Quote ]
| Here are a few upcoming open source conferences worth paying attention to:
|
| - SugarCRM Developers Conference, Feb 6-8, San Jose, CA
|
| - PHP Quebec, March 12-14, Montreal, Canada
|
| - EclipseCon, March 17-20, Santa Clara, CA
|
| - OSBC, March 25-26, San Francisco, CA
|
| - ApacheCon Europe, April 7-11, Amsterdam, NL
|
| - MySQL Conference & Expo, April 14-17, Santa Clara, CA
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2008/01/upcoming_open_s_1.html

Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2007 videos

,----[ Quote ]
| These videos show presentations about topics like boot time, real-time
| preemption patches, graphical libraries and filesystems for flash
| storage. You will see well known community contributors like Thomas
| Gleixner (real-time kernel), Jörn Engel (LogFS), Wookey (Debian, Yaffs)
| and a giant penguin!
`----

http://lwn.net/Articles/266169/

linux.conf.au set to kick off in Melbourne

,----[ Quote ]
| Melbournites beware, Linus Torvalds and his colony of penguins are arriving
| in force for the annual Free and Open Source Software
| conference,linux.conf.au.
`----

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/68920,linuxconfau-set-to-kick-off-in-melbourne.aspx

Related:

Ubuntu Live - Call for Papers

,----[ Quote ]
| O’Reilly, the organisers of Ubuntu Live, have just issued the call for papers
| for Ubuntu Live 2008. The theme of the event is “Taking it Further”, which I
| think is perfect for Ubuntu this year!
`----

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/137

linux.conf.au: What is Novell doing here?

`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/16042/1090/