Re: Is stupidity a prerequisite to advocate Windummy OSen?

Micoshaft Corporation's Fraudulent Asstroturfer Damp Squid wrote on behalf
of Micoshaft Corporation:

I just gots to know because most of these so called windummy "advocates"
here are dumber than dirt.

First we have the dumbo-twins "flat" and "flat cake socks" claiming that the
same BSOD can't run across different versions of Windows. These idiots
completely ignore the real-world applications out on the web like
stormboat that have been
shown to them. But they still insist it can't be done although they don't
have a shred of evidence to back them.

Then we have the dishonest unemployed sewer scum "flat pants sock" posting
lies on Digg and then using his own blog as "proof" that his paranoid
conpiracy theories are real.

http://digg.com/security/Micosaft_Pista_sucks

How stupid and dishonest do you need to be in order to qualify as a
"Windummy advocate" these days?

Ask the writers of stormbot.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!