Re: Schestowitz Has Flushed The Toilet.. Brace Yourselves.

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:15:30 +0000, Kier wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:08:51 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> No, it isn't. The 'evidence' is non-existant. If you have any, let's see
>>> it.
>>
>> Here is a project for you Kier.
>> For one week, write a small reply to every one of Roy's messages here, on
>> digg, on propeller, on his ever growing list of boycott sites etc.
>>
>> See how long it is taking you.
>
> Not proof.
>

>> Now factor in Roy's extended comments, extra links and so forth and now
>> claim this isn't a FULL TIME JOB for any human being and said person would
>> have little time to do anything else, like a real job for example.
>>
>> Now factor in Roy being a college student, albeit at a low rate college,
>
> Not a low-rate college, jerk.
>
>> but still being a student requires time for class and studies.
>
> He's a *post-graduate* student, dimbulb.
>

>> Factor in how pissed he gets when his comments get buried.
>> Factor in why he vehemently opposes a digest post.
>> Factor in his misleading subject lines.
>
> NOt remotely proof that he gets paid, whatsoever.
>

>> The only reason something like a digg rating would bother a person is if he
>> was being paid for the 'success of his work.
>
> Lying bollocks.
>
>> Most people don't take it seriously.
>>
>> Now consider the alternatives:
>>
>> 1. Roy Schestowitz is being paid to do this full time.
>> 2. There is more than one person posting as Roy Schestowitz.
>> 3. The process is pretty much automated, which violates the TOS of digg and
>> netscape/propeller BTW.
>> 4. All of the above.
>>
>> I'm voting for #4 myself.
>
> I'm voting that you are a lying troll.
>
> So, where is your PROOF? Not accusations, not suppositions, not
> veiled and not-so-veiled insults, PROOF, that Roy is paid to post?
>

>> Go ahead and try it for yourself.....
>>
>> I did and reached the conclusion he is a professional spammer who does
>> nothing all day and night but post to the Internet.
>
> That is because you are a lying troll.
>

>> It's pure common sense, but I doubt you have the balls to try it.
>> In that respect you are a lot like Roy Schestowitz.
>
> Liar.

>>> *What* truth? That he's a somewhat over-enthusiastic Linux advocate? We
>>> know that already. Anything else is only in your mind.
>>
>> It may have started out that way but that's not the way it is now.

>>> Why don't you dry up and blow away?
>>
>> Why?
>> I'm having too much fun.
>
> Yes, posting reams and reams of lying filth about Linux advocates. Do
> *you* get paid, flatty?

Just as I suspected.
Your head is buried so far up your ass you can't think clearly.

Forget about your obvious allegiance to Roy Schestowitz and his gang and
attempt just for a second to think with an open mind.

Perform my little experiment and see for yourself.
You are just too scared to learn the truth.

And while I am scolding you, I fail to understand why you keep defending
those who call you a troll and who even on a good day, only keep you around
because you are better than no advocate at all even though you disagree
with most of the lunacy they post.
Especially that sewage from Mark Kent.

Try the experiment.
Stop playing with the distribution of the day for a week, heck even for a
couple of days, and report back.

As for Roy being a post graduate student, that is indeed scary.
What has the educational system sunk to.
Between being a fresher fluffer during freshman week and his paid for Linux
spamming gig when does he get time to study?