Re: Schestowitz Has Flushed The Toilet.. Brace Yourselves.

Troll Whisperer wrote:

> * Kelsey Bjarnason said
>
>> I like the way he suggests it could be a "Kelsey shift".  I'd like to see
>> him come up with any evidence I have *ever* shifted.  He can't, as I
>> never have - I've never needed to.
>
> A little nym-shifting never hurt anyone.

It does. All the time. It hurts the nymshifters credibility. Nothing he
writes can be taken as even remotely resembling the truth
Making his whole "exercise" completely worthless

> It's like dressing up as the
> "Masque of the Red Death" at a Hallowe'en party.

No. It is like saying: "Don't believe any word from me. After all, I am not
even standing myself to what I'm saying"

Just take any post from flatfish, Hadron Quark or Scott Douglas as example

They all are nymshifters, although flatfish has a hundredfold lead on Hadron
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For thou art crunchy, and good
with ketchup!