Re: Google makes Roy redundant.

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Jerry McBride
<jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:14:07 -0500
<1eie65xnfs.ln2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hadron wrote:
>

>> http://www.google.com/reader
>>
>> Subscribe to all the Linux sources and *bang* correct links with proper
>> attributions. No Mark Kent journal.
>>
>> If you haven't tried it, do so. As usual, Google just "get it right".
>

> Actually it is much better that Roy does post here. It helps the Linux crowd
> gage how well we're killing windows... All you windows cry babys have a
> useful purpose anyways... the more you whine, fud and generally act like
> idiots, the more we're sure that Linxu is make a dent in your attitudes...

I'm not sure "killing" is the correct term, though "death
by a thousand cuts" might be.  Certainly Microsoft keeps
nicking itself in the foot.

> Post away, Roy. I for one enjoy your effort and secondly enjoy the windows
> cha-cha from the Billy Boys....

If nothing else, it's something to read. :-)  The trolls spew drivel;
Roy at least posts something reasonably useful.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt.