Re: [News][Rival] Op-ed: Microsoft CEO Clueless

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> O'Brien: Microsoft suffers as its CEO dithers
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Instead, Ballmer apparently is making another pass at the Sunnyvale
> | company by trying to rope in some other partners to help put together a
> | deal.

Obviously this must be false as
DFS publicly claimed me to be a Liar when I said Micoshaft
was roping in its partners because micoshaft is now too small and
irrelevant on its own.

Blammer's dick must be shrinking too along with DFS.
All heading south with the stock price.