Re: Lurker surfaces, annoyed at some idiot posters

High Plains Thumper wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
High Plains Thumper on Saturday :

Ignore it and it will go away does not work with the
evangelist Wintrolls.  Best thing to do is to follow their
own evangelist's advice, not their hypocritical examples:

http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

From the Microsoft Evangelism document used on the Comes
court case:

PDF page 43: [...]

"o Simple rule to live by: _Never Lie_"
"  - Tell the truth, and nothing but the truth"
"  - Be selective in which truths you emphasize" [...]

The truth is our ally, use it to greatest advantage to
debunk their myths.

PDF page 125:

"Channel of Information, On-line Forums"

"Monitor the relevant Usenet groups at all times"
"Write well"
"Be exceedingly formal and polite"
"  - It is very easy to give offense"
"  - Always assume that you are wrong; ask others to explain
 it to you"
"  - Developers are impressed by clear, precise, polite communication"
"Don't sound like a prig"

I've never seen this one before. Another smoking gun.

Best thing is to write well.  Even DFS slinks away at a well
written argument, as the rest of the Wintrolls.  Sometimes
they need it, but if possible, avoid the "tit-for-tat"
rants.

Well, another Microsoft employee has just been sentenced to
time in jail, showing the nature of the company. I'll post
about it in a moment.

I will be interested to hear about it. I have been following the comment spam Moshe (Flatfish) has been spewing. He is following the party line to a T. Everything he posts is to disrupt communications in COLA and anti-competitively denigrate Linux and FOSS. Hadron and DFS follow similar suit.

It is interesting how their posts follow Microsoft Evangelism, very patterned.

Yeah, funny that. I think most people can read between the lines when those bozos start carping.