Re: [News] Cost vs. Worth of Ubuntu Linux

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:07:13 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:25:54 -0500, Rick wrote:

>>> Criminals like you Roy Schestowitz, should be prosecuted.
>>
>> Then why isn't he?
>
> How do you know he isn't?

You said he should be. That implies he isn't.

>>> Like the unauthorized use of copyrighted graphics which you continued
>>> to use on your website even after being asked by the author to remove
>>> them.
>>
>> And did he go to jail or get fined?
>
> He finally removed them.
> But he sure took his sweet time.

So he didn't go to jail, not was he fined, nor was he prosecuted, not was
he convicted.

> Just like he did when he was warned his Linux website was doing funny
> things to people's machines after they visited it.
>
> Narcissists tend to behave like that.

You should know.

>>> I can't wait till the day when the companies you have libeled and
>>> slandered come looking for you.
>>> You have made some very serious statements on your hate websites and
>>> they have attracted a lot of attention, only not the kind of attention
>>> you would want to attract.
>>
>> Attention from whom, and how do you know?
>
> Start with Novell.
> Move on to Microsoft.
> etc.
> Read some of the other blogs he posts to and you will see.

So you are saying Novell and Microsoft are going to "come after" Roy. And
you know this how?

>>> You had better be enjoying your little fiefdom now because the time
>>> when you will have to pay the piper is quickly approaching.
>>
>> Yeah, that means a lot coming from you.
>
> It's not coming from me.

Who's it coming from, and how do you know?

> I believe in free speech, even for Roy Schestowitz. If his statements
> are truthful and he can prove that in a court of law I would defend him
> to the last witness.
>
> If not...
> Then he has effectively screwed himself into the ground.
>

>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!
>>
>> Yup.. maniacal laughter coming from you... says a lot.
>
> What makes you think I care?

Narcissist.

--
Rick