Re: [News] Firefox 3.1 Alpha Out Shortly

chrisv wrote:
Phil Da Lick! wrote:

Does this mean that Firefox is a "work in progress" too?
Yes. Just like any software.

Well, IE essentially stopped progressing for a few years, there.

Until, of course, a viable competitor appeared, forcing Microsloth to
act...

How dare they? Mickeyborg should have been allowed to patent the internet browser. We don't need choice or competition in the Brave New World [tm] (c) (patent pending) - by reading this post you agree to whatever terms we decide to enforce.

;)