Re: [News] Microsoft CEO Still Hates Freedom... Software

Homer wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:
DFS wrote:

Signed,
A Lifelong Windows Developer
Always Will Be
?

It's just DooFy off on one of his daydreams again. They usually start
out simple enough - you know - a bottle of champaign and a warm bubble
bath. Then comes the bit where Sweaty the Impaler makes an impromptu
visit wearing a sexy nightgown, and cracks open the grease-gun. Finally
his fantasy devolves into a dystopian vision of DooFy dressed up in an
SS uniform, S&M gear in hand, as he tortures all the Linux infidels to
force them to become slaves to the Microsoft Empire.

His quote above is from his imaginary "confession" sheet. Sometimes his
fantasies leak out into reality, until the whole thing becomes a bit
blurred. He'll be OK in a minute, once his meds start to kick in.

Last time I checked we were still living in a free society whereby if somebody develops for windows for their company at work to pay the bills, they were still free to use and like anything the hell they liked when not on the company clock.