[News] nUbuntu 8.04 in the Works, GIMP 2.5.2 Released

nUbuntu 8.04 Alpha Released

,----[ Quote ]
| With over a year of inactivity, the latest alpha of nUbuntu 8.04 has finally
| surfaced.
|
| With this comes many new bug fixes and updates. All of the latest security
| and penetration tools are included to make this you're primary pentesting
| livecd.
`----

http://forums.nubuntu.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=324#p324

GIMP 2.5.2 Development Release

,----[ Quote ]
| Getting closer to GIMP 2.6, the GIMP developers released another snapshot
| from the 2.5 development series.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/28720

Related:

nUbuntu 6.10

,----[ Quote ]
| Where possible please use the torrent, otherwise use the direct download.
| Our direct download is random and uses a download counter script to count
| the number of downloads for each mirror.
`----

http://nubuntu.org/downloads.php

Recent:

25 Best GIMPed Images

,----[ Quote ]
| GIMP is an amazing image editing software that allows people with limitless
| imagination create extraordinary images out of ordinary photos. To let you
| see what I mean, I have here a collection of some of the most beautiful and
| sometimes funny GIMPed images. I hope you’ll enjoy this one as much as I do.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/07/25-best-gimped-images.html

Tutorial: Preview: What's new in GIMP 2.6?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.gimpusers.com/tutorials/gimp-2-6-new-features.html