Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Takes Over MSBBC with Insiders?

Verily I say unto thee, that thufir spake thusly:
> On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:37:57 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

>> They apparently "found" the tapes a year later and the reporter
>> said she "made a mistake".
>>
>> Yeah right, pull the other one.
>
> To put it another way, they found the tapes and admitted a correction
> -- which is an all too common occurrence.  How do you get conspiracy
> from that?

Well the fact that they accurately and confidently reported the collapse
of a building, 23 minutes before it actually happened, and then
supported the claim that it happened naturally rather than by means of
demolition, is a pretty big clue.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
| armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
| neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
| technology, led them into it in the first place." ~ Douglas Adams

 23:33:05 up 208 days, 20:08,  3 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.46, 0.37