[News] Interview with GNOME's Executive Director, KDE 4.1 RC1 Distributed

A Storm In The Computing World: Stormy Peters

,----[ Quote ]
| The entity behind one of the most popular desktop interface, GNOME Foundation
| is doing the right thing at the right time. The foundation has hired Stormy
| Peters as the executive director. We reached out to Stormy and conducted an
| e-mailed interview to understand how is she planning to take the computing
| world by 'storm'. Here is the complete interaction with Stormy.
`----

http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/27615/news.htm

KDE 4.1 RC 1 Escort

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE 4.1 RC1 has been released yesterday - without big announcement as this is
| still a development release. The release of KDE 4.1 is planned for July 29th.
`----

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3563

Mandriva 2008 Spring KDE 4.1 RC1 packages available

,----[ Quote ]
| With some delay due the heavy workload at Mandriva offices, i manage to
| provide some experimental packages for Mandriva 2008 Spring.
| A standard urpmi repository is available.
`----

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3564

Yesterday:
KDE 4.1 RC1 Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE Community today released the Release Candidate for KDE 4.1. This
| release will is the last milestone towards KDE 4.1 due for final release on
| July 29th 2008, six months after the release of KDE 4.0.
`----

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.1-rc1.php

Recent:

Screencast: Showing Off KDE 4.1