Re: [News] Another School Dumps Microsoft, Moves to GNU/Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

This is actually good news IMO. The majority of kids are being brought up with Windows and are overly reliant on it. The OS market isn't healthy at the moment, and if more schools make moves like this, it might help improve competition on the OS market in the long run, with more people raised with other operating systems, trained and willing to use them both at home and at work.