Re: [News] Publisher Introduced to Free Software by Buying Linux Laptop

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> OpenOffice - free and as good as the Microsoft offering IMHO
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Purchasing the Asus Eee PC however, introduced me to the world of
> | OpenOffice and I have to say I am very impressed.
> `----
>
> http://www.hydrapinion.com/index.php/create/2008/07/15
openoffice-free-and-as-good-as-the-micro

This is the market experience Micoshaft fraudsters
and regulators in the EU and elsewhere that don't
remove market distortions are forcing the public to do without.

There is a lot of back handers being given to big corps
by Micoshaft overcharging OS buyers to then pay selected
chosen hardware sellers illegal back handers and subsidies
that make those companies look super efficient when they
are not, all at the expense of smaller EU companies.
In my opinion action is long overdue and micoshaft should
be fined tripple damages to claw back all the money
lost by overcharged customers and those whose
businesses were destroyed by illegal business practices
conducted internationally that affects EU companies.