Re: US Patent Syetem Slammed in the Wall Street Journal

On Jul 15, 7:50 pm, chrisv <chr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Homer wrote:
> >To repeat an analogy I used recently: A chef with a knife is simply a
> >man chopping carrots, but a psychopath with a knife is a dangerous
> >murderer.
>
> A psychopath with a PC is a Wintroll.   8)

Bill Gates, with only a floppy was able to hijack a jet airliner.
  (he told the people at the gate that unless he installed a patch on
the floppy, the plane would crash when it landed).

Bill Gatets, with only a cell phone, was able to extort $250 million
from Prudential Insurance.   He told them that if he made a phone
call, within 30 minutes, every computer owned by Prudential would stop
working.

But when the highlights of his testimony, including admission of
numerous felonies, was aired on CNN, the "Top Story of the Day" on
MSNBC, NBC, and even CNBC I think, was a little Cuban boy who had
washed ashore with his dead mother (kids from  Cuba wash ashore every
day, sometimes they are even alive).  The Elian Gonzales story turned
into a soap opera, with the FBI finally having to break in the door to
enforce a court order.  Because, at that point, the Aunt and Uncle
were kidnapping the child.

Rex