Re: Linux more popular than windows shocker. Story at 11.

* Rex Ballard peremptorily fired off this memo:

> The one thing that WinTrolls could argue is that most people get the
> ASUS EEE as a second computer, a supplement to their desktop or
> laptop.  This means that these users still have access to Windows, but
> they just don't need Windows when they are in a restaurant, in a
> conference room, or on an airplane, where the seat in front of you is
> jamming into your knees.

Deluge of F*cking Sh*t's insane rhetoric to the contrary, there's
nothing wrong with having a Windows system at hand, if you must.

After, Bill "I'm a Thug" Gates got his lame OS, formats, and protocols
into dominance, and actually has a reasonably useful product now
(although Microsoft seems to want to torpedo XP), which led a lot of
companies to write solely for Windows.  And Microsoft approaches
Scientology in its aggressive, monomaniacal, strident, jeering, and
unrelenting approach to the least sign of opposition.  Hence, like
taxes, Windows is difficult to avoid.

Even when you hate it, or the thuggish company that created it.

--
Space is big.  You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is.  I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the