Re: [News] Review of the Xfe File Manager

____/ Linonut on Monday 14 July 2008 12:01 : \____

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/2008/07/xfe-review-wonderful-file-manager.html

>> Hmmm, may be worth checking out to see if it's become lighter than
>> gnome-commander.
>
> Yup, seems to be.  I'll be trying it out as my main file-manager (for
> those rare times when a file-manager is more convenient than the
> command-line console) for awhile.

Konqueror has a handy menu item for opening a terminal in the current location,
just in case you want to do something witty that requires expressiveness and
saves lots of time.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com