Re: [News] 10 Linux T-shirts and Iconic Logos

> 10 Awesome Linux T-shirt
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| I often find it necessary to express my inner geek side through my t-shirts.
>| Be it in the form of my views about politics, computers, nature or just
>| confusing tees that most people don?t know what they mean. So today I will
>| share with you 10 of my favorite geeky linux inspired t-shirts that I own.
>| Please share your collection in the comments.
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxhaxor.net/2008/07/12/10-awesome-linux-t-shirt/
>
> The only ones wearing Microsoft shirts are Microsoft's campus AstroTurfers [1].
> They hand out shirts too, IIRC.

We have/had a couple of Microsoft fanboys wearing Microsoft schwag.  And
that pony-tail sticking out of the Microsoft cap looks sexy oo la la
<grin>

--
Well, we'll really have a party, but we've gotta post a guard outside.
		-- Eddie Cochran, "Come On Everybody"