Re: [Rival] Op-Ed: Microsoft CEO Should Just STFU

Verily I say unto thee, that Rex Ballard spake thusly:
> On Jul 13, 4:47 pm, "Moshe Goldfarb." <thick_as_a_brick@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 11:34:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> We don't want you to talk, Mr. Ballmer
>>
>> So freedom and *Open Source" is only valid when it meets *your*
>> criteria....

You mean when Freedom actually /means/ Freedom, and Open actually
/means/ Open, as opposed to Microsoft's completely antithetical definitions.

You sound like the shopkeeper in the Monty Python "dead parrot" sketch,
trying to redefine the meaning of the word "dead".

> No, it's just that we have seen what happens when Microsoft
> "Embraces" the technology of a Rival.

Microsoft is famous for its redefinition and reinvention, to suit its
own sinister purposes of assimilation and extinction. That's pretty much
all they ever do.

>> You are sounding more like a screwball every day Roy Schestowitz..

He sounds like a screwball for reposting somebody else's article?

Idiot.

Take it up with Blankenhorn, since that's who wrote the above headline
and subsequent article.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Stallman has frequently pointed out, Free Software is by no means
| antithetical to making money: it's just a question of how you make
| money." ~ Glyn Moody: http://tinyurl.com/4wn2l2 (ComputerworldUK)

 22:58:32 up 205 days, 19:34,  4 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.13, 0.26