Re: I Can Lick My Own Pussy!

Ezekiel <f@xxxxx> wrote:
> So when Roy makes unsubstantiated claims that Tim Smith, DFS, Erik or
> whomever is a Microsoft agent and is getting paid to post here then that's
> okay with you? Why don't you consider that to be libel?

There're degrees of libel.
There's "you're only being paid to troll here" which is a fair and
reasonable assumption, the only other reason for their presence is some form
of mental illness.
Then there's the "I'm an extreme sexually perverted sickp who chops off parts
of his anatomy and can lick his own genitals and enjoys spending his time being
raped by policemen" type...

Are you honestly saying that you don't see a difference between the two?
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   | "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!"          |