[News] Another Proprietary Computer Game Released for GNU/Linux

Games : Jack Keane shipping for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Just drop a secret agent off on a mysterious island? Sounds good, thought
| Jack. After all, no-one said anything about fighting a mad scientist and
| other horrifying dangers! Just Jack’s bad luck when his ship shatters on that
| mysterious island’s cliffs, ushering in a sudden turn of fate...
`----

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2469

"We need to slaughter Novell before they get stronger….If you’re going to kill
someone, there isn’t much reason to get all worked up about it and angry. You
just pull the trigger. Any discussions beforehand are a waste of time. We need
to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger."

                --Jim Allchin, Platform Group Vice President, Microsoft

Recent:

Jack Keane sailing to Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| After the completion of the Apple Macintosh version of "Jack Keane", the
| young British man is now ready to start his adventures on the Linux platform
| as well. The Linux version is currently in Beta testing and should start
| shipping this summer.
`----

http://rune-soft.com/article.php?action=view&article_id=88

Related:

Penumbra: Black Plague spreads to Mac and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Usually the scariest part of adventuring on a Mac is the thought of simply
| finding a game to play. But thanks to Frictional Games, both Mac and Linux
| gamers can now get their chills in the playable demo of Penumbra: Black
| Plague
`----

http://www.adventuregamers.com/newsitem.php?id=1666

World Of Goo Coming To Wii, PC, Mac, Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| 2008 IGF finalist World of Goo is now slated to be released on the Nintendo
| Wii, PC, Mac and Linux platforms.
`----

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/01/world-of-goo-co.html

Bandits: Phoenix Rising Proceeds On Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=linux_bandits&num=1