Re: Is Roy Schestowitz a bot?

"baalbek" <rcs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:488a47be$0$2325$c83e3ef6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am amazed at the number of posts done by Roy (not that I don't have anything against it; I truly enjoy many of them), how does he find the time to post all of these, sometimes with only minutes between each post?

Are you using some kind of web automation/spidering scripts, Roy?

Just wondering!

~Baalbek

Interesting.  Recalling 'Eliza' going on 30 years
ago, one can guess what the then-simple code has
grown up to do.  Seems to me, many postings here
fit within the envelope.  Examples: Homer; Psyc
Geek (TAB); Mark Kent.

A secondary question is, if these are actual people,
don't they have any *work* to do?  ??

Titeotwawki -- mha  [cola 2008 Jly 26]