Re: Damn bug-trackers!

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ AqD on Friday 25 July 2008 18:54 : \____

Why the fuck I have to register on a new bugtracker site everytime I
want to fire a bug report to a new app? Why can't they just use ONE
bug-tracker, such as sourceforge?

[in the same vein:]

Why the fu*ck I have to use different software everytime I come to work.
Why can't they just use ONE operating system, ONE application to each task, ONE
set of clothes, and ONE master called Fidel?

Welcome to the Animal Farm.

lol

I suppose the trolls will attribute this insight to your scripts or your 1000 slave monkeys all bashing away at the keyboards.