Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft CEO: We Must Compete Against Linux

DFS wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Feeling the heat at Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
A couple of years ago you reiterated that IBM was Microsoft's biggest
competitor and you said not just on the business side, but overall.
If I ask you who is Microsoft's biggest competitor now, who would it
be?

Ballmer: Open...Linux. I don't want to say open source. Linux,
certainly have to go with that.
`----

http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat-at-Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6232458.html?tag=ne.fd.mnbc

Feel better now that you've taken your daily shit on cola?

That's an interesting question for you to be asking doofus.