Re: [News] Intel Takes Microsoft to the Cleaners Again, Promotes Linux

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.
<brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:05:49 -0400
<1hqfrhu1y22ry.1bkyopibwrrye.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 23:35:28 GMT, 7 wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Intel snubs Microsoft; offers Linux certification
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>

>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
>>
>> I can see Micoshaft certificates are worthless pieces of toilet paper
>> in some places now!!
>>
>> The resident WINDUMMY trolls must be fuming after spending all that money!
>
> Sounds like you flunked the test 7.
> No surprise.

The only way to pass your "test" is to get an up-to-date
copy of Microsoft Windows Vista -- legally, of course --
and a machine that can support Aero properly.  One can then
apply for proper Vista certification.

:-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Now in nine exciting editions.  Try them all!