Re: [News] [Rival] Windows XP Support Seems Dead

Moshe Goldfarb (flatfish) wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> Lie.
>>
>> What is a lie?  [H]omer has discussed on this very newsgroup his trip
>> to Nigeria to install software for a drilling company.  See the thread
>> titled "OT: Oh no! Not another overseas contract!" from July 2004 for
>> details.
>
> It's the Mafia gang mentality at work. HPT is hoping he gets all 5 Linux
> advocates to "me too" his post and thus turn his lies into proof....
>
> It hasn't happened because even the Linux loons are smart enough to know.

Another illiteracy "me too" post.  Context was updates to GNU/Linux versus
proprietary software.  DFS moves the goal post by bringing up 4-year old
accusational issues having nothing to do with the discussion (read
"slimed", "pollute", "indict") and you support him.

--
HPT