Re: [News] The Religious Smear Against Free Software

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ''open-source fundamentalist''??
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | We're not a religion, so we can't have any fundamentalism, nor
> | fundamentalists. "Open Source Fundamentalist" just doesn't make any
> | sense.
> `----
>
> http://www.opensource.org/node/338

There are plenty of Closed Source Fundamentalists working
off their ass in COLA so that Micoshaft and their sponsor's
own corporations may live.

Imagine 2012 and newsgroup experience is enhanced with
video. Every time you click on one of the asstroturfing
posts, you will be greeted with chanting, music and
incantations of closed source mantras.